HALLOWIN TOMÁS 6º

Do you like halloween?

Yes I love blood and zombies they are so cool!


Do you wear a costume?

I always wear a cool costume of scarry things:zombie,evil...


What other Halloween traditions do you do?

I usually go trik or treating and I have lot of sweats or I have a "pachechu" (dont do nathing)day.Thats why I love halloween,I can do "pachechu"!


score:9/10                                                                                                                Nick name:Tomi
                                                                                                                     favourite colour:orange
                                                                                                                                                      age:11
                                                                                          favourite music:electronic
favourite word:wea





No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY COMMENT: